Life Enhancement and Performance Coaching
Life Enhancement and/or Performance Coaching is a dynamic interaction between client and coach with emphasis on expressing potential, finding fulfillment and balance, living more deeply connected to life and personal authenticity.
Coaching serves as a supportive, yet challenging catalyst for the client to name and claim his/her gifts in order to more fully express his/her potential.
Each client defines his/her own goals, but typical areas for goals setting include:
- What is my purpose in life? How do I express it?
- Is my life out of balance? If so, how do I create balance?
- What are my gifts? How can I more fully express my potential?
- What skills do I need to learn to take my career to the next level?
- What are my beliefs and values? Do my behaviors and goals reflect my values? If not, how do I create congruency?
- How do I sabotage my potential? What can I do to effectively negotiate through my personal blocks?
Goals are the map for the coaching process. The client creates a strategic plan with objectives. The coaching interaction is holistic and spacious (room to dream and envision), yet provides a context for discerning and taking the next action.
My typical individual or group coaching client is bright, high functioning, yet yearning for something more. The "something more" might include living more congruently to his/her values or transforming underachievement into an open expression of gifts and calling. Many of my clients own their own business or have a middle management position.
Bright, high functioning adults with ADD/ADHD and/or learning disabilities find my coaching especially taylored to meet their unique learning needs.
Although coaching is always individualized to meet the goals of each client, these are themes that many of my clients express:
- transcending creative or performance blocks (personally and professionally)
- expressing giftedness
- "coming out of the chaos" of Adult ADD/ADHD
- developing management and entrepreneurial skills
To contact Kathy, call 804-353-7886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org